What is the Year of the Youth?
Join our biggest youth season EVER! No audition required. To register your youth at that time, go to the Join Us page and select your location.
- Southern California Youth Tour (all MCO locales combined, does not include Young Singers Chorus), with beach firesides, two concerts on Saturday in the Christ Cathedral in Garden Grove, MCO Disneyland day on Memorial Day, and music video filming.
- Tour dates: arrive on May 27, 2022; tour activities May 28–31.
- Required tour registration: Open January 19 through February 14 – required for tour participation
- Tour fee per participant: $60 (includes tour T-shirt and MCO swag)
- Family registration: $180 (4+ registrants)
- Payment plans available if needed for tour registration fees only.
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 restrictions in California, the Disneyland Resort performance will not take place. The cost of Disneyland Resort tickets is not included in the MCO tour fee; park tickets are a separate charge. Discount tickets will be available if purchased at the time of tour registration.
- All travel and associated costs are at your own expense.
- Additional tour information can be found HERE. PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING!
- Register for tour HERE.
If I have more than one youth who would like to participate, do I need to register each of them?
Yes, each youth must be registered for their own ensemble, even if two of them are in the same ensemble.
What is MCO Across America?
MCO Across America (MCOA) is our remote location, open to youth who live outside a 90-mile radius of our regular rehearsal areas in California, Arizona, Texas, Utah, and Idaho. Remote participants receive weekly pre-recorded rehearsal sessions via email. They will also have the option of traveling to and performing in concerts in certain locales (please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about which locales are able to accept MCOA participants for their concerts). All participants will be responsible for their own travel and accommodations—MCO will not cover expenses nor find housing for anyone.
Only those who participated in MCOA 1st Semester will be eligible to participate 2nd Semester.
Due to insufficient interest, MCOA is not offered for adults. It is open only to youth.
What if I don’t receive the weekly email?
Check your spam folder first. Be sure you have checked your settings to allow emails from “email@example.com.” We recommend setting a filter to send all emails from that address to your inbox. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
How do I register to participate?
Go to the Join Us page and select your locale.
When are auditions for the Grand Chorus and/or Symphony Orchestra?
Auditions are generally held in August and January, depending on the location.
I’m having trouble registering. What should I do?
Please contact email@example.com with any registration questions.