Registration is now open for:
- Part 2 of the current semester for any new youth as well as previous Grand Chorus and Symphony Orchestra participants (open through April 30).
- The full 2021–22 season, with early-bird discounted tuition. This season will be the Year of the Youth and will focus heavily on the youth, culminating in a youth tour in Southern California next summer!
Please visit our FAQs page for more details.
To register, click Join Us below and select your location.
All MCO participants from across America will combine in Spanish Fork, Utah, for a thrilling live comeback concert.
- Friday & Saturday, June 18 & 19, 2021, 8:00 PM
- Spanish Fork Fairgrounds Outdoor Arena
- TICKETS will go on sale soon!
Contribute to a Great Cause!
Millennial Choirs & Orchestras is a 501(c)(3) charitable, non-profit organization. All donations are tax-deductible.
View our videos, including songs from our recent concert broadcasts God Is Marching On and Bless My Homeland: An American Christmas, “Amazing Grace” (pictured above), featuring America’s Violinist™, Jenny Oaks Baker, and many others.
Listen to and purchase our Billboard chart-topping albums.
To receive announcements regarding concerts, albums, and participation registration or to change your current email preferences, please click the SUBSCRIBE button below. Those who register to participate will automatically be added to our email list and do not need to fill out the form.