In conjunction with our Easter concert broadcast on April 2, registration will open for:
- Part 2 of the current semester for any new youth as well as previous Grand Chorus and Symphony Orchestra participants.
- The full 2021–22 season, with early-bird discounted tuition.
Please visit our FAQs page for more details.
To register, click Join Us below and select your location.
All MCO participants from across America will combine in Spanish Fork, Utah, for a thrilling live comeback concert.
- Friday & Saturday, June 18 & 19, 2021, 8:00 PM
- Spanish Fork Fairgrounds Outdoor Arena
- TICKETS will go on sale soon!
Help Keep MCO Alive
Please consider donating today to help support MCO during this historic pandemic. Millennial Choirs & Orchestras is a 501(c)(3) charitable, non-profit organization. All donations are tax-deductible.
View our videos, including individual songs from our recent Christmas broadcast Bless My Homeland: An American Christmas, “Amazing Grace” (pictured above), featuring America’s Violinist™, Jenny Oaks Baker, and many others.
Listen to and purchase our Billboard chart-topping albums.
To receive announcements regarding concerts, albums, and participation registration or to change your current email preferences, please click the SUBSCRIBE button below. Those who register to participate will automatically be added to our email list and do not need to fill out the form.