Become an MCO Conductor
Millennial Choirs & Orchestras is known for its inspiring and captivating conducting team. Each conductor brings decades of experience, education, and refined skill to the podiums of concert halls across the nation. When the MCO founders hire a conductor, they are looking specifically for an individual who:
- Connects with and relates to children, youth, and educated adult musicians.
- Exudes depth of feeling and expression.
- Has a passion for music and the MCO cause.
- Understands and can confidently lead a symphony orchestra.
- Can manage their ego appropriately in order to be a team player and work well with other employees and volunteers.
- Is a religiously devoted and spiritual individual capable of uplifting participants and audiences in a way that motivates them to develop greater faith and devotion in their lives.
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in becoming an MCO conductor. Although we don’t plan to hire until the 2024–25 season, we welcome interested candidates to apply well before then.