Millennial® Choirs & Orchestras Across America
For youth who live outside a 90-mile radius of our regular rehearsal areas in California, Arizona, Texas, Utah, and Idaho. MCO Across America (MCOA) is now in its second season.
Please read the IMPORTANT INFORMATION section below prior to registering. Additional details may be found on the FAQ’s page.
To gain a better understanding of MCO, please read the About MCO section, including the Performing Ensembles and Participation Info pages. We also encourage you to visit our YouTube channel or listen to one of our eight albums.
REGISTRATION: Participation in youth ensembles (ages 4–18) does not require an audition. Participation in the Grand Chorus or Symphony Orchestra is not offered at this time. IMPORTANT: Only those who participated in 1st Semester will be able to register for 2nd Semester. They will be sent an email with registration instructions.
- Early-bird registration for the 2nd Semester of the 2021–2022 season for all continuing youth is now closed. It offers a 10% discount and three-payment and full-payment options.
- Regular 2nd semester youth choirs registration for the 2021–2022 season is now open and closes on the Monday following the first rehearsal. It offers three-payment and full-payment options. Late registration will incur an additional tuition cost of $20.00 per choir.
All dates, plans, and timelines are subject to change.
2021–2022 SEASON CALENDAR
We will continue to offer pre-recorded video rehearsals for MCOA for 2nd Semester. MCOA participants will be invited to travel, at their own expense, to participate in these concerts (one locale only). There will not be a video submission participation option. Please contact email@example.com to see which locales are able to accept MCOA participants for their concerts.
Video rehearsals will be sent beginning sometime in mid-to-late January
Mandatory run-through and concert dates (subject to change):
- Fri.–Sat., Apr. 8–9, 2022 — Allen Performing Arts Center, Allen, TX
- Fri., May 15 – Morrison Center, Boise, ID
- Thu.–Sat., Apr. 21–23, 2022 — Mesa Arts Center, Mesa, AZ
- Thu.–Sat., May 5–7, 2022 — SLC, UT
- Sat., May 28, 2022 — Christ Cathedral, Garden Grove, CA
Year of the Youth Tour to Southern California: arrive May 27, 2022; tour activities May 28–31
MCO Participant Handbook
For MCO’s general policies, expectations, tuition costs, attire costs, and all other information, please download and read the MCO Participant Handbook.
Tuition / Fees Per Semester & Attire Costs
Scholarships are available for those with legitimate financial hardships. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Payment plans are also available and can be arranged as part of the online registration process.
MCOA participants: Concert attire is only required if you are planning to participate in in-person performances.
|Ensemble||Age / Grade Level||Tuition / Fees||Attire (Est. Cost)|
|Young Singers Chorus||age 4–1st grade||$125||Girls $32–38, Boys $43–54|
|Children’s Chorus||2nd–5th grade||$155||Girls $37–43, Boys $43–54|
|Youth Chorus||6th–8th grade||$185||Girls $62–77, Boys $52 (larger sizes extra)|
|Concert Choir Women||9th–12th grade||$185||Women $65–80|
|Concert Choir Men||9th–12th grade||$155||Men $107 (larger sizes extra)|
|Grand Chorus||Not available|
|Symphony Orchestra||Not available|